- Brexit and political risk advisory Brexit and political risk advisory
- Business consulting Business consulting
- Corporate simplification
- Governance advisory Governance advisory
- Growth 365 Growth 365
- Insights and analytics Insights and analytics
- International services International services
- Leading through the unknown
- People advisory People advisory
- Real estate advisory
- Treasury advisory
- Business without borders
Driving business performance through people strategy and culture
Attracting and retaining the right talent has never been more important. The disruption to the UK skills market is unprecedented. Technology is changing the way we work, implications from Brexit is increasing competition for talent attraction, and shifts in the employment model are driving organisations to review their learning and development strategy.
From surveying over 1,000 mid-market businesses, we know high-growth, mid-sized businesses see talent and skills as both a top accelerator and barrier for growth. Taking a holistic approach to your people allows your organisational strategy to be accelerated through the power of your people.
With deep mid-market expertise, our people advisory team works closely with clients to create value by attracting, retaining and developing a more agile and resilient workforce for continued business success. Our team will tailor tools and methodologies to adapt to your unique environment and needs.
We approach people strategy and culture holistically across four key pillars:
- Regulatory change – change is a catalyst for greater efficiency and growth
- Future skills – talent and skills are crucial to business success
- Diversity and inclusion – a more diverse talent pool leads to improved organisational performance
- Transformational change – people are critical to a successful business transition
+44 (0)20 7728 2937Find out more