Outsourcing accounting services isn’t just about compliance. Bringing in specialist expertise to optimise your systems and processes can help you grow.
Quality accounting support should look beyond compliance to identify opportunities, from tax-planning to selling your business.
Your internal resources can then be redeployed to focus on the strategies you need to realise your ambitions.
Focus on driving your business forward by letting us take care of your essential accounting needs.
Why Grant Thornton
You’ll receive guidance that understands your business and works towards achieving your goals– whether you’re an owner-managed small business or an international group.
Allowing us to take the burden of non-core, yet important services, enables you to redeploy essential internal resource to focus on core activities and drive your business forward.
Reduce your compliance burden and achieve growth with comprehensive expertise: preparing annual accounts for external audit, accounting support, outsourcing services, and complex reporting.
We can connect you to any service, from corporate and personal tax to company secretarial services, that you need, when you need them.
This is how we can help you:
Efficient support when auditors are precluded from handling accounts:
- Accounts preparation for external audit
- Liaising with auditors to resolve queries
- Auditors’ final amendments processing and complete iXBRL tagging
National teams that work at local levels – ensuring your accounting is optimised to realise the full potential of your business:
- Accounts for companies, partnerships, and sole traders
- VAT and corporate tax compliance, and iXBRL tagging
- Trust and charity accounts
- Solicitors’ accounts
- Service charge and grant-certification work
- Bookkeeping and management accounts
- Cloud-based software implementation and support
Bespoke finance function support for companies investing in the UK:
- Sales, purchase, and general ledgers
- Electronic payments
- Month-end reporting
- Cost-centre and department reports
- VAT compliance
- Statutory financial statements
- Audit support and liaison
Guidance and support on complex and ever-changing accounting rules:
- Statutory accounts preparation, including complex disclosures
- Group consolidations preparation
- Liaising with auditors
- Accessing specialist services, including IFRS implementation and GAAP conversions