We don’t just bring you one voice; we connect you to our global network. As your partner, we’ll help bridge the commercial and cultural divide to successfully shape your business across borders.
Japan is a popular trading partner for UK businesses with its high-quality manufacturing of consumer goods and technology, exceptional service, and strong business relations with neighbouring countries. Likewise, the UK offers Japanese companies a stronghold from which to grow their operations into Europe and beyond.
We get to know your business personally to understand how we can leverage these opportunities and overcome the cultural, linguistic, and regulatory challenges that come with it.
Why Grant Thornton?
As your partner and challenger, we connect you to local teams in the UK and Japan to achieve your business goals. Whether that's supporting an experienced Japanese company in navigating the cultural and regulatory challenges in the UK, or sourcing intelligence and contacts for UK companies looking to operate in Japan. We'll share practical steps to get you there.
We provide expert tax, audit, and advisory services that guide your business decisions. We look ahead and help you to:
- plan and implement strategic transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, and disposals
- identify and mitigate all types of risk, including investigations, dispute resolutions, and computer forensics
- manage your cross-border tax, including transfer pricing, locally and globally
- identify statutory reporting requirements and conduct local audits
- ensure compliance with local regulations, including tax.