Financial services advisory
- Actuarial and risk
- Business consulting Business consulting
- Business risk services Business risk services
- Financial crime
- Financial services tax
- Insurance audit, assurance and advisory
- Leasing and consumer finance
- Litigation support
- Regulatory and compliance
- Risk and capital management
- Transactions and restructuring
Our actuarial and risk team provides market leading advice to clients in the financial services sector and further afield.
We consult extensively to the life insurance, general insurance, health insurance and pensions sectors. Our financial modeling and financial instrument valuation services are also provided more widely including banking and other non-traditional areas.
We specialise in developing bespoke solutions that are theoretically robust but also pragmatic to implement and commercially sound. In this way, we aim to enable you to make informed management decisions in light of the current economic, regulatory and social environment.
Our experienced team has insight and skills across all areas of the market. We will help you tackle issues by:
- providing Independent Expert and Skilled Person services
- advising on improving the effectiveness of your finance function
- providing capital modelling; model validation and Solvency II services
- ensuring a streamlined implementation of new reporting standards e.g. IFRS 17
- providing expert actuarial resource and programme management
- advising on risk effectiveness and optimising your risk function & ORSA
- advising on regulatory challenges and requirements including Treating Customers Fairly
- expert M&A advice and due diligence services.
We will ensure your experience is tailored to your specific needs and you will feel in charge throughout our engagement with you.
These services span across service lines including:
- General insurance
- Life insurance
- Pensions and health care
- Enterprise risk management
+44 (0)20 7865 2495Find out more