Financial services advisory
- Actuarial and risk
- Business consulting Business consulting
- Business risk services Business risk services
- Financial crime
- Financial services tax
- Insurance audit, assurance and advisory
- Leasing and consumer finance
- Litigation support
- Regulatory and compliance
- Risk and capital management
- Transactions and restructuring
Our in-depth understanding of the industry, and our sensitivity to conflicts make us the ideal choice for law firms and lawyers looking for unrivalled levels of service.
We provide a wide range of litigation support and investigation services to the financial services industry.
We offer expertise and forthright advice in the areas of expert witness and arbitration work, regularly assisting clients and the courts in litigation matters and giving expert evidence in FCA/PRA Disciplinary Tribunal Hearings. Within this field, we specialise in:
- Loss of profits and opportunity
- Breach of contract
- Breach of warranty
- Mis-selling of financial products
- Valuation disputes
- Insurance and re-insurance disputes
- Claims disputes
- Market abuse
- Anti-money laundering
- Fraud investigations
We can also provide expert determinations and valuations across the financial services sector relating to companies' (including insurance companies) actuarial reserves and share options.
The group's forensic IT team uses the latest in globally accepted forensic IT tools to enable data mining and sophisticated analysis of information. It also provides an e-disclosure facility allowing for authorised third party access via the internet.
+44 (0)20 7865 2545Find out more