Things don’t always work out as planned. In times of financial difficulty, it is vital that you explore all options that are available to you, including having a robust ‘Plan B’.
You may face difficult choices, which need to be made quickly, when events don’t unfold as expected for your business, but we can help provide certainty and a clear course of action through a contingency plan.
At these times directors should also be mindful of their duties to creditors. If implemented early, taking such steps will help directors evidence that they acted appropriately to protect value for the stakeholders.
How we help our clients with this
Our 58 partners and directors, and over 200 restructuring and insolvency professionals undertake multi-location contingency planning and insolvency appointments in the UK, Europe and internationally.
We work with you to:
- Identify and critically assess the options available to your company
- Identify and implement possible mitigation strategies
- Assist your management team with stakeholder conversations
- Liaise with your stakeholders’ advisers, and your tax and legal advisers to develop implementation plans
- Liaise with creditors to enable you to enter insolvency quickly (should it be required)
- Use the appropriate insolvency-based solution to maximise realisations to creditors including:
- Pre-packaged sale
- Company Voluntary Arrangements (CVA)
- Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidation (CVL)
- Restructuring plans