Financial services firms face multiple tax issues and an increasing administrative burden. But with effective tax planning and compliance management, you can still drive real value and growth.
The global tax landscape is ever-changing and continues to shape and define the financial services sector.
Global initiatives, such as the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), Common Reporting Standard (CRS), and Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS), are having significant impact on both operational requirements and decision-making processes in financial service firms.
We'll support you with the tax impacts through our UK team and international network of tax advisers.
Why Grant Thornton
Our multidisciplinary financial services and funds tax team will guide and support you to stay ahead of the changing regulatory and tax landscape.
We work with you to provide tailored, pragmatic solutions that meet your financial and business needs.
Our deep expertise spans insurance, banking, investment management and capital markets, and is supported by a global network of tax professionals.
You'll have senior people assigned to your case and access to a full range of services.
Our financial services and funds tax services include:
- international and cross-border taxes
- tax advisory and global tax compliance services
- operational tax advice – Qualified Intermediary (QI) regime, (FATCA), Common Reporting Standard (CRS), Criminal Finances Act, EU Mandatory Disclosure Directive (DAC6), tax strategy and withholding tax reclaims)
- employer solutions
- transfer pricing advice
- indirect tax planning and advice – VAT, Insurance Premium Tax (IPT)
- alternative assets and investor reporting
- fund structuring and fund management
- carried interest planning
- M&A related tax services
- outsourcing, co-sourcing and secondment arrangements