You need to build effective and up-to-date transfer pricing policies for a fast-moving world
There's no sign that the turbulent international environment for transfer pricing will settle down soon. New reporting rules with implications for transfer pricing policies and documentation emerge with increasing regularity. Every group is unique and faces its own transfer pricing challenges, but a common issue is that a blind-sighted vision has developed over time without you realising it.
Big picture thinking
Agile expertiseGuidance on the complex ways transfer pricing affects your business.
Enthusiastic peopleDirect engagement with partners passionate about transfer pricing.
Big picture thinkingCohesive, sustainable global transfer-pricing models alongside locally driven advice and compliance.
- Audit defence
- Advance pricing agreements
- Competent authority
- Thin capitalisation
- Loan benchmarking
- Cash pooling
- Treasury optimisation
- Financing frameworks
- Master file and local file documentation
- Local transfer pricing reports
- Country-by-country reporting submissions
- Legal termsheets
- Annual tax return support
- Systems and financial implementation
- End-to-end calculations and activity mapping
- Transfer pricing governance, controls, and business behaviour assessments
- Financial modelling
- Due diligence, and post-acquisition and merger assistance
- Policy design and planning
- Policy health-checks
- Intangible property and business migration
- Supply chain optimisation
- International tax, customs, indirect tax interaction
- Internal audit support
- Value chain analysis
Why Grant Thornton
The specific support you need depends on where your organisation is at, and how you choose to operate. Maybe transfer pricing is a new requirement, or maybe you need reassurance and validation that your established policies are compliant and support positive commercial behaviour.
You can access a full range of transfer pricing services, at all stages of business maturity. This includes designing, developing, documenting, and defending transfer pricing policies through rigorous analysis and well-established principles.
Our global team will use their robust, interconnected network to collaborate with you to provide strong, local and flexible transfer-pricing advice, so you can maintain efficient, effective, and dynamic transfer pricing policies.