- Corporate and international tax Corporate and international tax
- Employer solutions Employer solutions
- Indirect tax Indirect tax
- Private client Private client
- Real estate tax
- Transaction and restructuring tax Transaction and restructuring tax
- Tax dispute resolution Tax dispute resolution
- Tax risk management Tax risk management
- Our approach to tax Our approach to tax
It's a well-known fact that, in business, people are your greatest asset.
However, they can also be your biggest challenge. To make sure your people perform exceptionally and contribute significantly to your success, it's vital they feel incentivised and engaged. To grow and succeed, it's also essential you attract and retain the top talent.
Equally, it's important that you gain maximum value for money from your reward spend. You also need to ensure your business complies with increasingly complex tax legislation and can adapt to new HMRC approaches on employment tax-risk management in a cost-effective way. We're here to help.
Working with you to achieve your business goals
You can call on our national team of over 70 specialists for advice. Our approach is to take the time to learn about your challenges. From there, we can provide pragmatic, realistic solutions for your people, pay and rewards.
Our solutions embrace everything from designing and implementing incentive plans that help make you an employer of choice, to supporting your globally mobile workforce. Our specialists also deal with every aspect of reward packages and employment tax issues. In short, we can do everything it takes to help you reduce your costs and manage risk.
We offer a wide range of services to support your business, including:
- employee benefits procurement
- employer compliance obligations
- employment tax health checks to ensure your compliance
- expense and benefits procedure reviews to ensure compliance and cost-effectiveness
- global mobility, including assignment policies, tax-equalisation arrangements, entry and exit meetings, and compliance requirements
- reward and incentivisation through shares
+44 (0)117 305 7667Find out more