Giving your employees a stake in your business can align their goals with company ambitions. A well-designed employee rewards plan can also be a force for attracting and retaining talent.
Employee ownership is increasingly favoured as a succession plan route. It brings employees into an ownership culture, and can secure your long-term independence and success.
Designing the right share incentive structure for your organisation is our priority. We adapt to you with full-service support where you need it – corporate finance, debt raise, tax advice, valuations, implementation – and can also help you navigate the complexities of operating across multiple jurisdictions.
Grant Thornton listened to our objectives and delivered an end result that has not only created value for shareholders, but a stable financial future for our employees. Communication and cohesiveness across various departments was seamless and the ability to proactively challenge us was of huge benefit.Ed Parkes CFO, LHi Group Limited
Why Grant Thornton
Our global scale, the high quality of our work and services, and the personal long-term relationships we build are how we help you deliver on your employee rewards goals and strategy.
We’ll give you a partner-led team to ensure you benefit from the most experienced senior expertise.
We are highly responsive, take time to understand your needs, and adopt a commercial and pragmatic approach when helping you solve complex and sensitive challenges.
Our holistic share plan and employee rewards services:
- Commercial approach to designing plans tailored to your requirements and ambitions
- Tax-efficient structuring and tax-approved plans
- Drafting of scheme documentation
- Plan communication – to ensure participants understand the objectives and goals
- Employee share plan outcome modelling
- Advising on income tax and social security withholding and reporting obligations
- International share plan advice using our member network in over 130 countries, for both domestic and internationally mobile employees
- Transaction support – to understand the impact on existing share plans
- Succession planning and employee ownership trust structures
Invaluable service – particularly around share option schemes, their implementation and ongoing management. The team are extremely proactive and responsive. They integrate and work so well, they have become an extension of us – personally we and I not only appreciate their advice and guidance, we rely on it.Richard Johns Group Financial Controller, Creo Medical plc
While being highly collaborative and approachable, the team are very strong technically and commercial in their approach. We've worked together on a number of projects since 2018 and our knowledge of share scheme implementation on an international stage has continued to grow thanks to their helpful, pragmatic support.Jonathan Cathie Legal Director, Gresham Technologies plc