I am an associate director in our forensic and investigation services practice.
I have specialised in forensic accounting for over 10 years, having previously trained and worked as an auditor. I have specific experience investigating allegations of fraud, bribery and corruption, asset misappropriation and regulatory breaches, as well as international commercial disputes with an investigative element. My expertise covers a wide range of sectors, focusing on clients in the financial services industry and large corporates.
My recent experience has included:
- preparing factual accounting evidence on behalf of the liquidators of a financial services conglomerate in the Middle East in relation to a multibillion-dollar dispute surrounding allegations of international financial services fraud and misappropriation of assets
- investigating allegations of improper expenses incurred and payments made by the CEO of a financial services company in the Baltics
- assisting an internal investigation by a UK-based chemical manufacturing conglomerate in response to whistleblower allegations of anti-competitive practices undertaken by their Irish subsidiary
- investigating the revenue recognition practices of a large corporate in the retail sector
- assisting an FCA Skilled Person Review in relation to an investigation into alleged conduct issues at a UK-based asset manager
- investigating allegations of bribery and corruption in a UK subsidiary of a US-listed parent in the real estate sector to assist with reporting to the UK CMA
- assisting an internal investigation by a UK bank into the conduct of current and former directors and members of senior management
- providing third party input to the PRA in relation to its review of the management, governance and culture of a large UK bank
Outside of work, I enjoy running and have completed several half marathons. I am also a keen skier, sports fan and enjoy travelling.
- BA (Hons), Geography
- CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner)
- FCA (Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales)