I am a partner in our forensic and investigation services team, specialising in contentious valuations for litigation and arbitration.
I have 25 years of experience in the valuation of companies and shares across many different industries around the world. I have valued companies ranging in value from less than £10 million to more than £50 billion.
I have particular strength in the global natural resources sector, and I have valued more than one hundred mines across six continents.
Highlights of my litigation and arbitration experience include:
- Expert witness for the claimant in the UK High Court in a claim concerning losses suffered by an air transportation company as a result of the alleged wrongful repossession of an aircraft
- Expert witness for the respondent in the UK High Court in a claim for unfair prejudice concerning the valuation of the plaintiffs' minority shareholdings in a technology start-up company
- Expert witness for the defendant in the Royal Court of the Island of Jersey in a claim for unfair prejudice concerning the valuation of the plaintiffs' minority shareholdings in a financial technology company
- Expert witness for the defendant in the High Court of the Republic of Singapore concerning the valuation of a business and intellectual property in the healthcare/beauty industry
I play football every week and enjoy the occasional session of boxing training.
- ACA (Association of Chartered Accountants)
- MA (Cantab.), Economics