I joined the forensic practice in 2015, having previously worked in the audit team for three and a half years. Since joining forensics, I have been involved in a range of assignments, including bribery, corruption and fraud investigations, and monitoring trustee work. I now specialise in commercial dispute resolution, accounting integrity and conduct matters, and international arbitration.
I have experience working across a variety of sectors including freight and logistics, oil and gas and technology.
My experience includes:
- an investigation into supplier relationships, and a separate allegation of employee fraud, for a foreign subsidiary of a listed oil & gas entity, which resulted in both arbitral and civil proceedings
- an investor-state arbitration involving a central European state in the financial services sector
- regulatory matters involving the FRC and the ICAEW
- leading an investigation into the alleged fraud orchestrated by four individuals at a logistics business.
Outside of work, I love watching and playing sports. I can often be found on the netball court and have completed London Marathon twice. My love of sports is balanced out by my enjoyment of trying new recipes in the kitchen.
- ACA (Association of Chartered Accountants)