Using case studies and live examples, they discussed how reducing carbon emissions can impact cost and explained the measures that we are taking as a firm in our own approach to net zero.
Catch up on demand to hear our insights on:
- targeting and reducing energy inefficiencies
- key reporting requirements
- energy-transition strategies using technology
- moving away from high-carbon-intensity energy sources
- accessing funding and subsidies to support your strategies, eg, sustainability-linked loans.
Watch the full recording:
Here are ten actions you can take to ensure you’re maximising the impact of your energy strategy.
Ready to take the next step in your ESG journey?
Sign up and be the first to take the ESG Maturity Index assessment when it goes live mid-March. Start implementing best practices that will help your business thrive in a sustainable future.