- Brexit and political risk advisory Brexit and political risk advisory
- Business consulting Business consulting
- Corporate simplification
- Governance advisory Governance advisory
- International services International services
- People advisory People advisory
- Business without borders
- Economic consulting Economic consulting
- Financial accounting advisory services (FAAS)
- Public sector economics and policy
- Data-led decision making Data-led decision making
In the current climate, where society's trust in business is at an all-time low, a demonstrable and effective governance culture is essential if your business is to hold the trust of both your shareholders and wider stakeholders.
Our governance advisory team brings the board governance and shareholder relations team together with business psychologists, executive coaches and leadership development specialists.
We support you in shaping fit-for-purpose governance structures that:
- build trust and integrity with your stakeholders
- create dynamic decision-making structures which improve agility and support delivery of strategic objectives
- create environments in which your people and operations can thrive.
The team can help you shape governance structures and decision-making processes to meet future challenges across three service offerings:
- Benchmarking and best practice guidance
- Governance restructuring
- Board effectiveness
Our 2020 Corporate Governance Review
+44 (0)20 7728 2409Find out more