I have over 25 years of experience advising clients on strategy, restructuring and a wide range of transactions. I also lead our energy and natural resources team in Scotland.
I regularly advise companies, lenders, investors and various parts of government in relation to their interests in the energy sector.
I enjoy getting to know and understand a business and working closely with management teams and other stakeholders to build a strategy, lead a project and deliver an excellent outcome. Clients have said they like working with me because I am straightforward. They appreciate my hands-on approach and value sector experience, which I use to help them get results.
Recent projects I have worked on across the energy sector include:
- the sale of PTS as a going concern out of administration to Centurion Group
- review of underperforming group of oilfield services companies
- sale of AIS Technical to Ipcom
- acquisition of GEV by Bridges
- sale of Kongsberg's Subsea Camera division to Imenco AS
- ROVOP's acquisition of M2's assets.
I love spending time with my friends and family and my young twins keep me both busy and amused. I also enjoy playing most sports when I can as well as coaching youth rugby and football teams.
- ICAS (Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland)