- About us
- Shared enterprise
- Leadership and governance
- Sustainability Sustainability
- Code of conduct Code of conduct
- Annual reports Annual reports
- Our spaces
- Culture and values
- Stories of our diverse workforce
Driving change, inspiring others
This is why we continually review the choices we make to meet our long-term vision. We use our unique blend of skills and resources to unlock the potential for growth in our people, our clients and our communities.
Highlights from our 2019 sustainability successes:
- Our School Enterprise Programme has reached 2533 students, developing financial literacy and entrepreneurial skills in young people
- We are an accredited Living Wage employer
- Over the past 3 years we have reduced our paper consumption by 42%, saving 1200 trees.
- We have raised over £1.5 million for charitable causes since 2007
- We support refugees into meaningful employment by offering work experience placements, skills based workshops and mentoring
We are proud to be a Living Wage employer – meaning all our own people and our third party contracted employees are paid the Living Wage, helping to tackle in work poverty and shape a vibrant economy. The real Living Wage is based on the cost of living and is voluntarily paid by over 4,400 UK employers who believe a hard day’s work deserves a fair day’s pay. It is good for business, good for the individual and good for society.