With over 20 years’ experience advising businesses, I am able to provide my clients with sound strategic advice. I have a particular focus on advising banks, creditors and corporates on the issues and options available to underperforming businesses. I am known for my hands-on, pragmatic and collaborative approach, and enjoy working closely with stakeholders, colleagues and other advisers to ensure that collectively we deliver maximum value from each engagement.
My recent assignments include:
- the distressed sale of the shares of an underperforming TMT business
- acting as joint administrator for a large construction group
- running an accelerated sales process for a manufacturing business
- running an accelerated sale process and completing the sale of Montezuma Chocolates
- advising on the accelerated sale and acting as administrator of Douglas & Gordon estate agents
- acting as advisor to a customer group on a complex restructuring
Outside of work I am a keen cyclist owning a wide variety of bikes. However, due to family commitments these bikes are currently underutilised.
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- IPA (Member of the Insolvency Practitioners Association)
- Licensed Insolvency Practitioner