I am a managing director, leading our sustainability and climate practice within financial services. My areas of focus are capital markets, banking, asset and wealth management and insurance.
I have 20 years of experience in consulting, commercial banks, investment banks, asset and wealth managers, and financial market infrastructure. This has given me extensive experience in the delivery of rapid and highly complex change in large organisations, as well as forming strong relationships with major industry associations, data vendors and regulators.
I am responsible for, and have a track record of, delivering complex regulatory change, ESG, sustainability and climate, solutions, products and programmes, across financial services, such as:
- net zero strategies
- task force on climate-related financial disclosures (TCFD)
- UK sustainability disclosure requirements and labels (SDR)
- PRA SS3/19
- sustainable finance disclosure regulation (SFDR)
- EU Taxonomy
- EU corporate sustainability reporting disclosure (CSRD)
- US securities and exchange commission (SEC) climate disclosures
- UN sustainable development goals (UN SDGs).
I am passionate about protecting our planet, building purpose, helping wider society and laser focused on inspiring colleagues and delivering ESG related change for clients. I previously led regulatory change and governance, risk and control (GRC) initiatives at another leading accountancy firm and prior to that a global regulatory change team at a global bank specialising in asset and wealth management.