I am a leader of our financial (prudential) regulatory practice specialising in prudential regulatory advice and assurance to banks and investment firms. With over 25 years' experience in financial services and extensive experience working with firms and the Prudential Regulation Authority and Financial Conduct Authority on the evolving requirement of prudential regulations, I bring a wealth of experience to my clients.
My recent engagements include:
- Assisting a range of financial services clients in their implementation of PRA prudential regulation.
- Supporting a wide range of institutions with new licence authorisation and change of permissions.
- Designing and building operating models for firms covering new or changing finance risk and treasury functions.
- Training delivered on behalf of UK regulators to financial services institutions and training delivered to UK supervisors on application of evolving prudential regulation.
- Transaction advisory support for regulated businesses.
- S166 acquirements covering areas such as governance, reporting, CASS and past business reviews (interest rate hedging products).
- Capital and liquidity planning and stress testing.
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Fellow of the Royal Society for the encouragement of Art, Manufactures & Commerce