With over 20 years’ experience my work involves supporting and working with management teams, advisors and business owners. I am a licensed insolvency practitioner and I am focused on providing support and practical solutions to preserve and enhance value, when additional funding is required or where the outlook is uncertain.
While working with clients, my experience includes turnaround, options analysis, contingency planning and insolvency. I bring a hands on and commercial skill set to all situations while working collectively with stakeholders to deliver maximum value.
While I have experience across a broad range of industries, including healthcare and real estate, I have extensive insight in the hotel and tourism sector, overlaying restructuring insight with sector knowledge.
These assignments have delivered maximum recoveries value to creditors and all other stakeholders.
- Managing the administration of a care home, trading for a period of circa seven months to enable sale as a going concern
- Trading a shopping centre during a prolonged period of administration, successfully disposing and generating a significant return to creditors
- Working with a tour and accommodation operator to support management in the preparation of robust financial forecasting and enhance financial viability
- Liquidator on a number of companies across the retail and healthcare sector
Whilst not at work, I enjoy trying new sports and spending time with my family and friends.
- BSc, Management (Trinity College Dublin)
- FCICM (Fellow of Chartered Institute of Credit Management)
- IPA (Member of the Insolvency Practitioners Association)
- JIEB (Joint Insolvency Examination Board)