I am a director within our restructuring team in the Midlands where I advise businesses, their funders and other stakeholders on a variety of business turnaround, debt advisory and restructuring situations.
With over 20 years’ advisory experience I work across a variety of sectors including, automotive, healthcare, manufacturing, construction and financial services.
I advise directors, banks and asset based lenders (ABL) who are involved in stressed and distressed businesses by quickly assessing business viability, identifying options and then implementing strategies to maximise value.
Where exit options are appropriate, I am a licensed insolvency practitioner and have taken appointments on a variety of assignments including:
- NMCN where we transacted the operations of the business preserving 1,600 jobs
- I was appointed over an energy provider following recent sector issues which involved a challenging transfer to another provider
- I led the sale of a packaging business through an accelerated process on behalf of an ABL.
I also lead our ABL advisory team in the Midlands that helps corporates and their lenders with pre-lend advice, support for accelerated M&A transactions and refinancing debt.
When I’m not working, I’m planning a holiday, spending time with friends or playing golf.
- JIEB (Joint Insolvency Examination Board)
- MABRP (Member of the Association of Business Recovery Professionals)