I bring 30 years of experience built up from engineering, solution architecture, delivery, and integration, quality assurance, internal audit, and advisory: 16 years in financial services, eight years in consultancy, and seven years with global IT vendors. I've participated in 10 large (£100 million to £1 billion in value) financial services transformations and have led hundreds of smaller initiatives, working alongside experienced leaders in successful global mergers, transitions, and transformations.
My specialism is in architecture and planning technology transformation: helping organisations to take their ideas, products, and services from early adoption through to a recognised and referenceable offering, product, or service.
I've been with Grant Thornton since 2019; including two years as an outsourced Head of IT audit for a portfolio of clients before moving on to build our cloud computing assurance and advisory practice.
Outside of work I take my family on outdoor expeditions. As a hobby I enjoy arts and crafts.
- Bachelor of Engineering
- MBCS Chartered IT Professional (CITP)
- ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- ISACA Certificate of Cloud Auditing Knowledge (CCAK)
- Foundation certificates in IT (AWS SAA-C03, ISTQB, ITILv2)
- Foundation certificates in architecture/project/program management (TOGAF 9.1, PRINCE2, MSP)