I am an associate director in the firms public services consulting team. I have over 6 years’ experience of working across the public sector and specialise in leading major transformation and financial turnaround programmes.
Having started off my career as a data analyst, now in my consulting role I bring my data analysis skills and tools to address some of the most significant challenges facing public services today
I have significant experience in the design and management of large scale transformation programmes ensuring effective governance, appropriate stakeholder engagement and tangible delivery.
Specific experience includes:
- leading a rapid financial turnaround programme identifying savings equivalent to 12% of the organisations spend in just 3 months
- leading a cross council COVID-19 recovery programme at a major local authority within London, resulting in a £70m transformation and modernisation programme to improve public service delivery
- leading the diagnosis of a Unitary council’s internal legal services function and design of a change programme to reduce significant external legal spend and improve internal customer satisfaction.
- leading in the development of the firm’s market leading local government financial benchmarking tool, now used by 80 councils across England.
- ICAEW Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business