I am a restructuring and insolvency director, and qualified insolvency practitioner, having worked in this area since 2009. My focus is on supporting firms, companies and their stakeholders in the financial services sector.
I specialise in large, complex and multi-jurisdictional restructuring and insolvency cases with case experience both domestically and in a number of off-shore jurisdictions including BVI, Hong Kong and the Channel Islands.
In 2014 I worked for Grant Thornton Hong Kong to develop its insolvency practice in Hong Kong, China and the Asia Pacific region.
My experience includes:
- contingency planning advice and Administrators to the BrightHouse Group
- contingency planning advice and Administrators to the Wonga Group
- skilled persons review into the ring-fencing of Barclays plc’s retail operations
- liquidation of an Asian derivatives business registered in the British Virgin Islands
- liquidations of a number of BVI Companies held in a Jersey Trust with related litigation in the Guernsey Courts
- liquidations of two BVI Companies with litigation proceedings against a major European investment bank.
Outside of work I enjoy keeping fit and spending time with my wife and two young children.