I am a director in our restructuring and debt advisory team, specialising in restructuring and insolvency. I regularly work with creditors, directors and shareholders in respect of mid-market private companies and large listed corporates.
With over 13 years of professional experience, I have worked across a board range of sectors in both domestic and cross-border restructurings. Whilst being sector agnostic, I have detailed assignment experience in the business support services, construction, retail, logistics, manufacturing and TMT sectors.
I have also previously completed an external secondment with the Special Situations team in UK Government Investments. As part of this role I advised ministers and senior civil servants on matters of national interest, including the steel and oil and gas sectors
Examples of my work include:
- Financial adviser to a listed support service and construction business
- Providing an independent restructuring opinion to the board of a listed European mining group
- Advising the pension scheme in the restructuring of a UK department store chain
- Appointed administrator to a freight forwarding and logistics business with multiple European locations
Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my young family and riding my bike in the Yorkshire Dales.
- Chartered Accountant
- JIEB (Joint Insolvency Examination Board)