I am a director in our UK restructuring team, specialising in restructuring and insolvency in both an advisory capacity and as a qualified insolvency practitioner. I regularly work with creditors, directors and shareholders in respect of large listed corporates and mid-market private companies, with a particular focus on the financial services sector.
With over 16 years of professional restructuring and insolvency experience, I have worked across a board range of sectors in both domestic and cross-border restructurings. I have recent assignment experience in the financial services, business support services, construction, retail, logistics, manufacturing and TMT sectors.
I have also previously completed an external secondment with the special situations team in UK Government Investments. As part of this role I advised ministers and senior civil servants on matters of national interest, including the steel and oil and gas sectors.
Examples of my work include:
- Administration of Greensill Capital (UK) Limited
- Administrator of Earnd (UK) Limited
- Review of a FTSE-250 listed facilities management group
- Financial adviser to a listed support service and construction business
- Administrator to a freight forwarding and logistics business with multiple European locations
- Providing an independent restructuring opinion to the board of a listed European mining group
- Financial adviser to the lenders of a digital marketing agency
- Advising the pension scheme in the restructuring of a UK department store chain
- Financial advisers to the lenders of a sponsor backed menswear retailer.
Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my young family and riding my bike in the Yorkshire Dales.
- Chartered accountant, ACA-ICAEW
- IPA (Member of the Insolvency Practitioners Association)
- Licenced insolvency practitioner, JIEB (Joint Insolvency Examination Board)