I have more than 10 years of corporate finance and valuations experience.
My UK and international valuations expertise covers private equity, financial reporting, accounting, tax, M&A, expert witness, litigation and restructuring purposes.
Previous roles include Head of Valuations at Pantheon Ventures and Vice President at Duff & Phelps.
My valuations experience includes:
- Financial institutions including fund management, private equity, insurance, and brokerage
- Retail businesses including clothing, catalogue retailer, department stores, and DIY
- Professional services including a valuation for the administrator
Outside of work, when not running around after my three young sons, I am an avid football fan and support Tottenham Hotspur.
- BA (Hons), Industrial Economics
- FCA (Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales)