Having specialised in forensic accounting since 2011, I have worked on a range of commercial disputes, corporate investigations and regulatory matters. I have a keen interest in international arbitration and its development as an alternative dispute resolution mechanism.
My recent experience has involved:
- preparing factual accounting evidence in relation to a multi-billion dollar misappropriation dispute in the Middle East
- assisting an internal investigation by a UK bank into the conduct of directors and members of senior management
- a professional negligence claim relating to the financial due diligence provided as part of the sale of a major UK health and fitness provider
- an investigation for a large corporate in relation to its revenue recognition practices
- providing third party input to the PRA in relation to its review of the management, governance and culture of a large UK bank
Outside of work, I enjoy running and have completed several half marathons in the last few years. I am also a keen skier, sports fan and like to travel.
- BA (Hons)