I am a licensed insolvency practitioner and have significant experience across a broad spectrum of businesses advising business owners and directors on the options available to them when experiencing financial pressure. This can comprise of identifying opportunities to free up cash and allow businesses to grow, or when financial stress is evident, advising on the best insolvency procedure.
I also assist shareholders looking to maximise their capital return from solvent companies and creditors seeking an alternative recovery option.
Engagements have included dealing with businesses in the energy, health care, retail and construction industry. These assignments have delivered maximum recoveries value to creditors and all other stakeholders.
- Managing the administration of a care home, trading for a period of circa seven months to enable sale as a going concern
- Trading a shopping centre during a prolonged period of administration, successfully disposing and generating a significant return to creditors
- Liquidator on a number of companies across the retail and health care sector
Whilst not at work, I enjoy running, reading and spending time with my family.
- BSc, Management (Trinity College Dublin)
- FCICM (Fellow of Chartered Institute of Credit Management)
- JIEB (Joint Insolvency Examination Board)