I am a director in our recovery and reorganisation practice and one of the leaders of the firm's complex and international insolvency team.
My expertise is in the management and execution of large and complex insolvency assignments. These assignments typically involve multiple appointments across a variety of jurisdictions, large and complex debt structures, significant litigation and allegations of fraud.
I regularly work with 'magic circle' law firms in London as well as with leading restructuring and litigation practices across the globe, a few examples of which are:
- Saad Investments Company Limited – Cayman Islands based cross-border insolvency assignment involving financial assets in excess of $5 billion, creditor claims in excess of $10 billion and litigation over multibillion dollar allegations of international financial services fraud.
- Esporta Group – administration of the holding companies of this major health club group including extensive group reorganisation prior to disposal.
- RBG Resources plc – cross-border insolvency assignment involving international fraud across a vertically integrated metals group, with parallel appointments in the UK, Singapore, Hong Kong, the British Virgin Islands and the Bahamas.
- ESR Insurance – the administration of a Lloyd's insurer broker involving civil and criminal litigation in the United Kingdom and United States.
- Licensed Insolvency Practitioner
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia