I am a member of the valuations team in London with six years of experience in valuations. My experience is in business valuations for financial reporting and transaction purposes covering a broad range of industries, with a personal interest in venture capital and early stage valuations.
My valuation experience includes:
- business valuations for financial reporting purposes
- financial instrument valuation of equity (ordinary and preferred), debt (performing and non-performing), hybrid instruments, options and warrants
- portfolio valuations for clients including public and private companies, private equity, hedge funds, alternative investment funds and venture capital trusts
- transaction and fairness opinions to support company boards in their assessment of funding terms and assessing arm’s length pricing for related party transfers
- financial reporting valuations (purchase price allocations) under IFRS 3 and FRS 102
- incremental borrowing rate calculation for IFRS 16 (Leases).
I am a member of the ICAEW special interest group for valuations.
When I’m not working, every so often I like to disconnect from technology, escape the noisy city and go camping in the highlands or hiking abroad.
- MA (Hons), Accounting & Finance