I'm an associate director in the Valuations & Modelling team with extensive experience in business valuations for financial reporting, transaction, and restructuring purposes. I typically work with clients in the financial services sector and support them in their valuations of companies and investments across a wide range of sectors and geographies.
My valuation experience includes:
- business valuations for financial reporting purposes under IFRS, FRS, and US GAAP
- portfolio valuations for private equity, hedge funds, alternative investment funds, and venture capital trusts
- transaction and fairness opinions to support company boards
- financial instrument valuation of equity, debt (performing and non-performing), and complex instruments
- incremental borrowing rate calculation for IFRS 16 (leases)
I'm a member of the ICAEW special interest group for valuations.
When I’m not working, every so often I like to disconnect from technology, escape the noisy city, and go camping in the highlands or hiking abroad.
- MA (Hons), Accounting & Finance