I am an associate director based in London with seven years of experience in valuations. My experience is in business valuations for financial reporting, transaction and restructuring purposes covering a broad range of industries, with a personal interest in venture capital and early stage valuations.
My valuation experience includes:
- business valuations for financial reporting purposes under IFRS, FRS and US GAAP
- financial instrument valuation of equity (ordinary and preferred), debt (performing and non-performing), hybrid instruments, options and warrants
- portfolio valuations for clients including public and private companies, private equity, hedge funds, alternative investment funds and venture capital trusts
- transaction and fairness opinions to support company boards
- incremental borrowing rate calculation for IFRS 16 (Leases).
I am a member of the ICAEW special interest group for valuations and part of the RICS IFRS 16 working group.
When I’m not working, every so often I like to disconnect from technology, escape the noisy city and go camping in the highlands or hiking abroad.
- MA (Hons), Accounting & Finance