I have over 20 years' experience of providing internal audit and controls advisory services to FTSE 350 and equivalent groups. I support clients in their management of risk and realisation of opportunities as they grow and develop.
My experience spans a range of sectors: technology, extraction and metals, industrial manufacturing and engineering, retail and business support services. My client work involves supporting clients through the co-ordination of integrated services, across both international boundaries and technical specialisms. Examples include:
- global relationship partner for a FTSE 100 client, leading our relationship across several service lines and over 30 countries
- leading global co-sourced internal audit services to a number of FTSE 100, FTSE 250, BEL 20 and private equity clients
- contract risk and controls advisory services to a number of clients in the oil and gas and support service sectors
- capital project reviews to clients in the rail infrastructure and mining sectors
- internal audit effectiveness reviews for FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 groups.
Outside of work I enjoy travelling and spending time with my family and friends.