I am a restructuring partner with over 12 years’ restructuring and insolvency experience. My focus is on supporting firms, companies and their stakeholders in the financial services sector. I have spent considerable time supporting banks, regulators and other stakeholder across Europe, addressing non-performing loans. I am also a licensed insolvency practitioner allowing me to take insolvency appointments, as required, to protect or recover value for stakeholders of financially distressed businesses.
A considerable amount of my work has involved working with large and international businesses and in doing so I have worked across Asia, Europe, the US and the offshore financial centres.
My experience includes:
- Joint Administrator of Wonga Group Limited and associated companies
- Advising Cyprus Cooperative Bank Limited and its shareholder (the Republic of Cyprus) on the good bank, bad bank split resulting in the sale of certain assets and liabilities to Hellenic Bank Public Limited
- Confidential contingency planning mandate in the financial services sector
- Joint Liquidator of Jet Airways (India) Limited
- An independent review of the financial forecasts of a large LSE listed construction group
- A working capital review of a large LSE listed construction group
Outside work, I love spending as much time as possible with my wife and two daughters and juggle that with getting out on my bike when I can.
- Licensed Insolvency Practitioner