We can help you restructure your debt facilities
There are a variety of reasons why you might need to start a corporate restructuring of your debt facilities, including liquidity, loss-making divisions, asset impairment, crisis management and shareholder activism.
We work with mid-market companies, large corporates and financial sponsors across Europe who need to engage in a corporate restructuring of their debt facilities.
Why Grant Thornton
Our corporate restructuring team works with your management, boards of directors, sponsors and other key stakeholders to guide you through the restructuring.
We address issues such as:
- Immediate liquidity
- Agreeing standstill provisions
- Sourcing new money providers
- Advising on market and stock exchange announcements
- Designing a sustainable capital structure
- Negotiating and working with all stakeholders to agree and implement a successful restructuring plan
We focus on providing you with the local, national and international support you need during the stressful period of a corporate restructuring.