I work closely with senior finance leaders to help them develop finance functions that support their business and are fit for future growth.
As an associate director in our finance consulting team, I support senior finance leaders to become more effective in their role and help them develop finance functions that enable their businesses to grow.
I've worked across a range of sectors, with a particular specialism in retail and healthcare. Clients past and present include those that are private equity-backed, listed, and privately owned.
As our team works with clients in a number of ways, we often find ourselves:
- playing a sounding board role to challenge management throughout their project
- providing advice or diagnostic reviews at the outset of a client’s programme
- working alongside a client in a joint team throughout a whole programme from start to finish.
Whichever way works best for our clients, we bring a practical and pragmatic approach based on our experience of how finance functions really work in practice, our accounting background, and our understanding of the 'art of the possible' with processes and technology.
Outside of work I love to travel and have recently taken up baking.
- ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
- MBA – Master of Business Administration specialising in M&A and Strategy