I am an associate director in our forensic investigations services practice focusing on investigations and forensic data analytics. I have over a decade of forensic experience, investigating fraud and asset misappropriation, bribery and corruption, financial misstatements and wider financial crime matters.
I have worked in multiple jurisdictions across Europe, Asia and Africa. I have worked with clients across various sectors including heavy manufacturing, utilities, conglomerates, retail, professional and financial services.
A sample of my recent engagements include:
- a review for one of the UK’s biggest brewery companies into key performance indicators reported by a large logistics service provider
- an independent review of a FTSE AIM 100 retailer’s supply chain in response to media allegations raised surrounding supplier relationships
- an investigation into allegations of fraud and financial manipulation for a large UK listed automotive company
- investigations into allegations of bribery and corruption at several state-owned entities on behalf of an African government following regime change
- an investigation into allegations of financial misstatements and inflated accounts for a distressed high-profile Eastern European company, placed under administration after facing financial difficulties
- an enterprise-wide fraud risk assessment for a billion-pound turnover UK utilities provider
- a limited scope, high-level procurement risk review of one of the biggest shipping companies worldwide, on behalf of the client who holds a stake in that company.
Outside of work, I enjoy swimming, pilates and yoga. I also enjoy cooking. I love travelling to exotic destinations, my favourite being my home country, Mauritius.
- BSc (Hons), Management Science
- FCA (Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales)