I lead on the delivery of projects for NHS clients covering financial, governance, and performance areas. I have more than 20 years' experience in the healthcare sector, having joined the firm from the NHS, where I worked in finance roles.
I have worked with a broad spectrum of healthcare organisations across the UK and have a track record of excellent client service. On a day-to-day basis, I lead teams working with NHS organisations to develop solutions to often complex issues and explain them clearly to clients. My experience working with the NHS includes:
- independent reviews of financial plans, forecasts, financial recovery plans, and due diligence services
- developing or reviewing financial strategies and long-term financial models
- designing financial improvement and efficiency programmes
- producing business cases and capital infrastructure advice
- board and financial governance reviews and value for money analysis
Outside of work, I'm a keen 10k runner – when not busy taking my daughters to their various activities.
- CPFA (Certified Public Finance Accountant)