I lead the financial services due diligence team. With over 15 years' experience in the financial services sector, I manage projects for a broad range of clients across all sub-sectors, including insurance, wealth, and asset management and lending.
My team and I bring deep sector insight on transactions to our clients. We're specialists at buy-side and vendor due diligence, but can offer other transaction-related support where needed on transactions: SPA advisory, operation due diligence, lead advisory, model building, pre-lend and on-going review services. We also perform due diligence to support business refinancings.
Some of my own recent work includes:
- Due diligence of BDB Limited for Brown and Brown Insurance
- Due diligence of Moorhouse Group and Bennetts for Lucida Group
- Due diligence of a number of insurance intermediaries for Ardonagh
Wealth and asset management
- Vendor assistance on the sale of Sanlam Wealth to Oaktree
- Due diligence on a number of acquisitions for Kingswood
- Due diligence on Carfinance247 to support a refinance
- Due diligence on a number of mortgage and indemnity brokers for Pivotal Growth
When not at work I enjoy spending time with my family, playing golf (sometimes better than others!), exercising and eating out.
- Accounting and Financial Management BSc Hons