I am the managing partner of our forensic and investigations practice. My focus is large commercial disputes, investigations and valuations. My work tends to cover London and many of the world's offshore financial locations, the Middle East, Europe and North America. My sector experience includes financial services (especially banking and insurance), private equity, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and energy.
I have given evidence in court or at arbitration tribunal in the UK and overseas on more than 30 occasions. My work typically includes multijurisdictional complex substantial disputes, a few to note include:
- Calyon v IKB Deutsche Industriebank Aktiengesellschaft (2011)
- Financial Guaranty Insurance Company and FGIC UK Limited v IKB Deutsche Industriebank Aktiengesellschaft (2011)
- Investec Trust (Guernsey) Ltd and Other v Glenalla Properties Limited and Others ('the Oscatello litigation') (2012)
- Deutsche Bank AG v Sebastian Holdings Inc (2013).
- FCA (Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales)
- BSc (Hons), Economics