I lead the valuations team in the UK. Most of my experience has been for financial reporting, accounting, tax and litigation purposes. Since 2006, I have developed particular expertise across the energy, infrastructure and natural resource sectors.
Selection of valuation experience:
- Valuations of portfolios of performing and non-performing loan books for various banks in Southern Europe
- Recurring engagements with a wide variety of infrastructure funds investing in renewable energy, airports, other transportation assets and social infrastructure
- Various infrastructure assets, mines and utilities as part of a disputes in Central Europe
- Financial institutions including insurance, banks and wealth management
- Broad range of companies in distressed situations due to excessive pension and/or debt obligations
I am from Canada but have made the UK home since 2005. I’m married to Alice and now live in Maida Vale, London trying to keep up with 4 children and Ellie, a very hyper spaniel.
If I can't help you, I will do my best to introduce someone who can and so I look forward to hearing from you.