I have over 20 years' experience working within the financial services sector, providing internal audit and controls advisory services. My objective is to meet the needs of our clients so they have confidence that an effective third line of assurance is in operation.
My experience includes working with large and listed global insurance and reinsurance groups, personal lines and wholesale intermediaries, MGAs, Life and Pensions, Lloyd’s, Friendly Societies and P&I Clubs. My client portfolio includes leading outsourced and co-sourced internal audit services, third party service auditor reporting, external quality assessments, Sarbanes Oxley attestations as well as specific systems and controls based investigations. Examples include:
- Engagement lead for multiple outsourced audit plans to a range of clients ranging from 50 to 500 plus days
- Third party auditor reporting to global payment services provider
- Lead deliverer of an external quality assessment of a FTSE100 global insurer and investment manger
- Subject matter expert on FCA/PRA driven systems and controls remediation reviews
My time outside of work is spent with family and friends, playing as much golf as allowed and enjoying watching a variety of sports.
- BA (Hons)
- Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Fellow of ICAEW