I am a member of our employee benefits consultancy team with over 17 years’ of experience in the industry and I have been with the firm since 2011. I help employers unlock the value of their employee benefits, by reframing them around what matters to employees. In doing so, I aim to drive engagement and enhance the value my clients receive from their benefits.
I am passionate about ensuring employees are engaged with their employee benefits; helping employers in turn to motivate, recruit and retain the best people. I advise on a wide range of benefits including pensions, group risk, and healthcare. I also work with clients on employee wellbeing, flexible benefits, and voluntary benefits.
My experience includes:
- Supporting employers with comprehensive reviews of their current arrangements, with a view to achieving cost savings, adding new features and benefits, and driving understanding of the benefits amongst employees
- Working with new employers across all sectors, including numerous overseas employers, to implement market-leading UK benefit packages
- Leading projects that aim to resolve any historical issues that may have occurred with the benefits, for instance, pension scheme compliance reviews
- Chairing pension governance committees to provide effective due diligence on employees’ workplace pension plans
- Presenting to employees and hosting seminars to communicate the features and benefits on offer from any arrangements.
Outside of work I enjoy reading, writing, and staying active, but mainly I just try to keep my three young children entertained.
- BA (Hons) Politics degree
- Chartered Insurance Institute: Diploma in Financial Planning