As a Director in the Real Estate Tax team, with over 10 years’ experience, I advise a wide variety of clients from UK property investors and developers to overseas investors and property funds. I have extensive knowledge within the real estate industry, and have worked closely with sub-sectors including the private rented sector, student accommodation, healthcare, renewable energy, and large scale development and regeneration projects together with joint ventures between the public and private sector.
My recent experience includes the following:
- advising on appropriate tax efficient structures to adopt for acquisition of UK and international property portfolios
- due diligence for various real estate backed businesses
- advising on the tax implications of group reorganisations
- tax compliance affairs of large corporate groups including non-resident landlords and partnerships
- experience on retirement living/care homes sector and related tax matters