I provide corporate tax advice to businesses from start-ups to large multinationals, across a range of sectors though with many in technology and in food and beverage, reflecting my Cambridge base.
I also lead our innovation tax team across the Central region, overseeing a team of specialists with both tax and technical backgrounds. We support companies across a wide range of sectors in making claims for R&D tax relief/credits, as well as Patent Box relief.
My dual role means that I’m ideally placed to help companies consider their claims as part of their wider tax position and the potential interactions such as group structure, IP ownership and international tax considerations.
I really enjoy getting to know my clients and supporting them along their journey, for example:
- managing their corporate tax position by maximising reliefs available
- extended compliance requirements as they grow, such as Senior Accounting Officer
- growth into new markets/territories or by acquisition
- group reorganisations
- preparing for transactions.
When I’m not working, I’m normally muddy! I love exploring off-road on long runs or my beloved gravel bike.
- CTA (Chartered Tax Adviser)
- Chartered Accountant