I'm a tax director with over 17 years’ experience supporting businesses with their compliance obligations, and providing corporate tax advice.
I really enjoy getting to know my clients and helping them understand their tax risks and opportunities, and to ensure their tax strategy aligns with that of the wider business. I work closely with other tax colleagues in transfer pricing, reward advisory, and global mobility, as well as with our international network.
Areas on which I advise businesses include:
- managing their corporate tax position by maximising reliefs, including innovation tax and capital spend reliefs
- tax government and tax risk management, including the additional compliance obligations for larger groups
- growth into new markets/territories or by acquisition
- group structure, reorganisations, and simplifications
- preparing for transactions.
When I’m not working, I’m normally muddy! I love exploring off-road on long runs or my beloved gravel bike.
- CTA (Chartered Tax Adviser)
- Chartered Accountant