I am a director of our capital markets advisory practice within our financial services group, leading the capital markets business transformation proposition.
I bring significant experience in strategy, operating model and trading architecture design through to hands-on trading system implementations, post-merger integrations, as well as programme recovery and assurance. In my engagements for major securities exchanges, investment banks and investment managers, I typically perform programme manager, business architect and lead business analyst roles in order to enable our clients to achieve better business and technology outcomes.
Over my career, I have worked in key roles on several significant initiatives including:
- process lead for the development of a fixed income pricing service for a major European exchange
- interest rate derivatives test lead for a front office derivatives trading platform implementation at a global investment bank
- treasury technology change lead in the rebuild of a government rescued bank
- business design and enterprise integration workstream lead for the recovery and stabilisation of a global custody platform for a North American financial institution.
Prior to joining the firm, I worked within professional services and technology as a consultant building, deploying and managing business and technology consulting teams in the UK and further afield.
- BA (Hons), International Business and Modern Languages
- MSc, International Business Economics