I am a UK valuation partner with over 20 years of experience covering restructuring, M&A, financial reporting, tax, pensions, and contentious valuation situations.
I have spent most of my career in London focussed on valuations in the technology, media, and telecoms sectors. More recently I spent three years leading a well-known valuation practice in Singapore, building Asian business experience across a broader range of sectors.
I have a particular interest in and regularly work with DB pension scheme trustees, employers, and regulators on valuation related issues impacting DB scheme covenants.
I have also developed expertise in, and methodologies for, valuing data.
Selection of valuation experience:
- Restructuring valuations to assess where value breaks in complex capital structures and the stakeholder return implications of different restructuring options
- Intellectual property valuations of media content, technology and brands for tax, financial reporting, and other commercial purposes
- A wide range of DB pension scheme related valuations for covenant assessment, transactions, asset-backed funding, and Regulators’ powers (FSDs)
- Management incentive plan valuations for high growth PE-backed technology companies
- Fairness opinion for a Class 1 transaction in the Telecoms space
- Development of a framework for data valuations
I live in West London with my Italian wife, Chiara and our two children. In my spare time, I love watching classic motorsport, a perfect weekend being a European road trip with friends to an event like Le Mans Classic or the Goodwood Revival.
If I can't help you, I will do my best to introduce someone who can and so I look forward to hearing from you.
- CA (Chartered Accountant)
- CVA (Certified Valuation Analyst)