I am a UK valuation partner with over 20 years of experience covering restructuring, M&A, financial reporting, tax, pensions, and contentious valuation situations.
I have spent most of my career in London focussed on valuations in the technology, media and telecoms sectors. More recently I spent three years leading a well-known valuation practice in Singapore, building Asian business experience across a broader range of sectors.
I have a particular interest in and regularly work with DB pension scheme trustees, employers, and regulators on valuation related issues impacting DB scheme covenants.
have also developed expertise in, and methodologies for, valuing data.
Selection of valuation experience:
- Restructuring valuations to assess where value breaks in complex capital structures and the stakeholder return implications of different restructuring options
- Intellectual property valuations of media content, technology and brands for tax, financial reporting, and other commercial purposes
- A wide range of DB pension scheme related valuations for covenant assessment, transactions, asset-backed funding, and Regulators’ powers (FSDs)
- Management incentive plan valuations for high growth PE backed technology companies
- Fairness opinion for a Class 1 transaction in the Telecoms space
- Development of a framework for data valuations
I live in West London with my Italian wife, Chiara and our two children. In my spare time, I love watching classic motorsport, a perfect weekend being a European road trip with friends to an event like Le Mans Classicor the Goodwood Revival.
If I can't help you, I will do my best to introduce someone who can and so I look forward to hearing from you.
- CA (Chartered Accountant)
- CVA (Certified Valuation Analyst)