- Corporate and international tax Corporate and international tax
- Employer solutions Employer solutions
- Indirect tax Indirect tax
- Private client Private client
- Real estate tax
- Transaction and restructuring tax Transaction and restructuring tax
- Tax dispute resolution Tax dispute resolution
- Tax risk management Tax risk management
- Our approach to tax Our approach to tax
Help with those dreaded letters from the 'tax man'
When an enquiry arrives from HMRC, it can be a tense moment. Yet, those letters are nothing to fear if you have experts on your side to help you identify, gather and return the right information promptly.
Our specialists can help you provide a rapid response to all HMRC requests, including:
- Check of tax return
- Code of Practice 8 (COP 8) and Code of Practice 9 (COP 9)
- National minimum wage
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS)
- Anti-money laundering supervision checks (AMLS)
- Accelerated payment notices
For support responding to the above or any other HMRC enquiry, get in touch.
How we help our clients
Whether you've received an informal query from HMRC or they've opened an official enquiry, it can be tricky to decide how much you need to disclose and how much time you have to do so.
Whatever HMRC want to know, our experts can help you put together the information HMRC are entitled to in the right format.
Our team have years of experience with HMRC and can explain not only the enquiry itself, but why it has arisen and how you can build a relationship with the tax office to promote understanding and co-operation.
We'll rapidly develop understanding of your circumstances without judgement and let you know the steps you can take to smooth over any troubles with HMRC.
For support in dealing with HMRC enquiries, get in touch with one of our regional experts.
+44 (0)121 2325 425Find out more